Wireless & Wired | Device and Access Control
What is it?The ability to protect you network from rouge devices and unprotected machines, while providing visibility into the types of devices on your network.
The Problem:Controlling access to the network:
- Do you need to know the types of devices on your network?
- Do you need to know each time a device connects to your network?
- Do you need to establish and enforce a baseline level of protection for devices that connect to your network?
- Do you need a way to continuously monitor your network for new connections?
- Do you need to provide secure, managed guest access to your network?
- Are your employees using their own personal devices like an iPad or Netbook to access to your network?
- Are you currently in the process of implementing some sort of BYOD (bring your own device) initiative?
- Are you currently unable to identify who is on your network by device type, location, and/or access method?